Trip leader is J. O’Leary
- Wednesday 17th July meeting at 5AM. Coach will depart at 5.30 AM from the Sports hall car park
- Bring a packed lunch for Wednesday
- Dinner will be at Pizza Hut on Wednesday and included in price of the trip
- Pupils have been allocated rooms to share with other pupils
- Breakfast on Thursday provided at hotel
- Bring a small amount of money (£5-10) to purchase food from the café or kiosks at the Tower of London for lunch on Thursday.
- Bring extra money if they wish to purchase gifts or spend money in the service stations.
- Will return to school at around 6pm on Thursday 18th July
|05:00||Meet at Priestnall School|
|05:30||Depart Priestnall School|
|10:30||Arrive at the London Dungeons - County Hall London|
|11:00||First group enters London Dungeons|
|11:30||Second group enters London Dungeons|
|13:00||Lunch on green by London eye|
|13:45||Back on coach to travel to Whitechapel|
|15:00||Jack the Ripper Walking Tour|
|16:45||Leave for Pizza Hut The Strand|
|17:30||Arrive Pizza Hut the Strand - buffet|
|18:45||Leave for Victoria Apollo Theatre|
|19:30||Wicked at the Victoria Apollo Theatre|
|22:00||Leave for Hotel Travelodge Enfield|
|23:00||Arrive at the Hotel Travelodge Enfield|
|08:00||Breakfast at Travelodge|
|09:30||Leave for Tower of London|
|10:30||Arrive Tower of London|
|13:00||Board coach for Tower of London|
|18:00||Arrive back at Priestnall School|
- First aider is H Marsden
- Ensure your child brings any necessary medical equipment: inhalers, epipens, medication.
- Please provide medication in an envelope with a name on it which we can keep and make sure is taken as the correct time
- Please do not provide your child with any nut based foods. There is a child on the trip with an allergy
- Travelodge Enfield
- Address: Great Cambridge Rd, Enfield EN1 1FS
- Phone: 0871 984 6292
- The London Dungeon experience is an approximately 90-minute walk through the various attractions. You’ll see dungeons, experience highlights (or lowlights) of London’s history through exceptional stages and special effects experiences.
- You will be part of a group moving from show to show, guided by professional actors. The shows are based on real London history and legends (minus the boring bits). You’ll get up close and personal with sinister characters including Jack the Ripper and infamous barber of Fleet Street, Sweeney Todd.
Jack the Ripper Walking Tour
- Be taken on a guided tour of the East End of London round the actual streets, houses and pubs where Jack the Ripper murdered five women in the Autumn of 1888.
- An expert guide will re-tell the terrifying tale and answer all your questions. They might even have an idea who Jack really was.
Wicked at a West End Theatre
- See the hit west end show ‘Wicked’ at the Apollo Victoria Theatre .
- Prepare to be enchanted and spellbound by the witches of Oz.
Tower of London
- Take a tour of the Tower of London.
- Originally built by William the Conqueror it has since been the site of many of the biggest dramas in English history.
- Used variously as a fortress, a prison, a site of execution and now the home of the crown jewels