Start date: negotiable, immediate start date is possible
- Teacher of Design and Technology (Full-time, temporary maternity contract)
- Knowledge and experience of teaching Graphic Communication is desirable
Priestnall School is a popular, over-subscribed 11-16 school situated in the pleasant residential area of Heaton Mersey, Stockport. Our community benefits from wonderful students and a hardworking and committed staff.
We are currently seeking to appoint a Teacher of Design and Technology (full-time, temporary) to join our successful School. The position offers a unique opportunity to make a major contribution towards our continued high achievement. Our Design and Technology subject area delivers a vibrant and engaging curriculum at both Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4. This popular and valued subject achieves excellent examination results on a consistent basis across a range of subject areas and Key Stage 4 qualifications. Knowledge and experience of teaching Graphic Communication is desirable for this post.
We are seeking a well-qualified colleague who has:
- a dynamic, innovative and creative approach with excellent interpersonal skills;
- the learner at the centre of their vision;
- excellent classroom practice;
- the ability to inspire, challenge, motivate and empower young people to achieve excellence;
- an absolute commitment to achieving the very highest of standards.
The application form and supporting documentation are available in the ‘Vacancies’ section of the school website as well as other recruitment platforms. Completed application forms should be emailed to email@example.com, marked for the attention of Mrs Natalie Fitzpatrick, PA to the Headteacher. This email address should also be used to submit any queries regarding the role.
Closing date: 10am Tuesday 10th March 2020
Interviews are scheduled for Thursday 19th March 2020.