- Catering Assistant – 16.25 hours per week – permanent post – term time plus 5 days (3 cleaning days and 2 inset days) APT&C Scale 1 (£6,241 – £6,474 actual salary)
Priestnall School is a popular, over-subscribed 11-16 school situated in the pleasant residential area of Heaton Mersey, Stockport. Our community benefits from wonderful students and a hard-working and committed staff.
We are currently seeking to appoint a Catering Assistant to join our Outstanding School. The position offers a unique opportunity to join a highly successful and inclusive school as part of a well-regarded team of staff supporting and including students with complex and varied needs in all aspects of school life. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to make a major contribution towards our continued high achievement.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and hard-working colleague who has:
- A dynamic and flexible approach with excellent interpersonal skills;
- The learner at the centre of their vision;
- The ability to communicate effectively with all our stakeholders;
- The ability to inspire, challenge, motivate and empower young people to achieve excellence;
- An absolute commitment to achieving the very highest of standards.
The application form and supporting documentation are available in the ‘Vacancies’ section of the school website as well as other recruitment platforms. Completed application forms should be emailed to email@example.com marked for the attention of Mrs Natalie Fitzpatrick, PA to the Headteacher. Please note we do not accept CV’s. This email address should also be used to submit any queries regarding the role.
Closing date: Noon Monday 15th October 2018
Interviews are scheduled for Thursday 18th October 2018.
The school is committed to the safeguarding of young people and candidates will be expected to adhere to these expectations. Please see our safeguarding statement (included in the application pack) and the Safeguarding Policy on our website for further details