Catering Assistant (16.25 hours per week, Term time + 1 week, Permanent)
- Monday – Friday, 10.45am to 2.30pm
- Scale 1 – £18,333 to £18,887 (Actual salary £7,010 increasing to £7,222)
Priestnall School is a popular, over-subscribed 11-16 school situated in the pleasant residential area of Heaton Mersey, Stockport. Our community benefits from wonderful students and a hardworking and committed staff.
We are currently seeking to appoint a Catering Assistant to join our successful School. The position offers a unique opportunity to join a highly successful and inclusive school as part of a well-regarded team of staff supporting and including students with complex and varied needs in all aspects of school life. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to make a major contribution to the development of our school.
We are seeking a well-qualified colleague who has:
- a dynamic and flexible approach with excellent interpersonal skills;
- the ability to communicate effectively with all our stakeholders;
- an absolute commitment to achieving the very highest of standards.
The application form and supporting documentation are available in the ‘Vacancies’ section of the school website as well as other recruitment platforms. Completed application forms should be emailed to email@example.com marked for the attention of Mr Craig Burns, Headteacher. Please note we do not accept CV’s.
Closing date: 9am Tuesday 19th April 2022
Interviews: Week commencing 25th April 2022