Director of Learning, Curriculum Support (SENCO)
Required for September 2019:
- Director of Learning, Curriculum Support (SENCO); (Part-time 0.6 FTE; Temporary one year contract)
- MPS/UPS + TLR 1b
Priestnall School is a popular, over-subscribed 11-16 school situated in the pleasant residential area of Heaton Mersey, Stockport. Our community benefits from wonderful students and a hardworking and committed staff.
We are currently seeking to appoint a Director of Learning, Curriculum Support (SENCO) (Part-time 0.6 FTE; Temporary one year contract) to join our Outstanding School. The position offers a unique opportunity to make a major contribution towards our continued high achievement. Our Curriculum Support (SEND) department provides excellent standards of personalised support for students with a wide range of specific needs. The successful candidate will work in partnership with our existing Director of Learning, Curriculum Support who is employed on a 0.4 FTE contract.
The post is suitable for QTS candidates of appropriate experience who either hold or who wish to work towards the National Award in Special Educational Needs Co-ordination.
We are seeking a well-qualified colleague who has: –
- A dynamic, innovative and creative approach with excellent interpersonal skills;
- The learner at the centre of their vision;
- Excellent classroom practice;
- The ability to inspire, challenge, motivate and empower young people to achieve excellence;
- An absolute commitment to achieving the very highest of standards.
An application form and further details can be found on the website containing this advert. Alternatively, please email Mrs Natalie Fitzpatrick, PA to the Headteacher on the e-mail address given above to request this information.
Closing date: Monday 13th May 2019 at 9am.
Interviews are scheduled for the week beginning: Monday 20th May 2019.