Telephone: 0161 432 7727 Fax: 0161 442 7605
Required for January 2019:
- Teacher of Design and Technology (Full-time, permanent)
- Knowledge and experience of teaching Graphic Design and / or Art & Design (Graphic Communication) is desirable
Priestnall School is a popular, over-subscribed 11-16 school situated in the pleasant residential area of Heaton Mersey, Stockport. Our community benefits from wonderful students and a hardworking and committed staff.
We are currently seeking to appoint a Teacher of Design and Technology (full-time, permanent) to join our Outstanding School. The position offers a unique opportunity to make a major contribution towards our continued high achievement. Our Design and Technology subject area delivers a vibrant and engaging curriculum at both Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4. This popular and valued subject achieves excellent examination results on a consistent basis across a range of subject areas and Key Stage 4 qualifications. Knowledge and experience of teaching Graphic Design and / or Art & Design (Graphic Communication) is desirable for this post.
We are seeking a well-qualified colleague who has:
- a dynamic, innovative and creative approach with excellent interpersonal skills;
- the learner at the centre of their vision;
- excellent classroom practice;
- the ability to inspire, challenge, motivate and empower young people to achieve excellence;
- an absolute commitment to achieving the very highest of standards.
An application form and further details can be found on the website containing this advert. Alternatively, please email Mrs Natalie Fitzpatrick, PA to the Headteacher on the e-mail address given above to request this information.
Closing date: Monday 26th November 2018 at noon.
Interviews are scheduled for the week beginning Monday 3rd December 2018.
Advert for Teacher of DT Jan 2019 JPC Update
Application Form Teaching staff
Job Description main scale teacher
letter from head Technology Job Nov 2018
SAFER RECRUITMENT SAFEGUARDING STATEMENT
Teacher Person Specification DT MPS