Required: September 2021:
- Finance Manager (37 hours per week, Term Time only + 1 week, permanent)
- Hours of work: 8:00am to 4:00pm Monday to Thursday, 8:00am to 3:30pm Friday
Scale SO1 – £27,741 increasing to £32,234 (Actual salary £24,155 increasing to £28,067)
Priestnall School is a popular, over-subscribed 11-16 school situated in the pleasant residential area of Heaton Mersey, Stockport. Our community benefits from wonderful students and a hardworking and committed staff.
We are currently seeking to appoint a Finance Manager to join our successful School. The position offers a unique opportunity to join a highly successful and inclusive school as part of a well-regarded team of staff supporting and including students with complex and varied needs in all aspects of school life. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to make a major contribution towards our continued high achievement.
We are seeking a well-qualified colleague who has:
- a dynamic and flexible approach with excellent interpersonal skills;
- the learner at the centre of their vision;
- the ability to communicate effectively with all our stakeholders;
- the ability to inspire, challenge, motivate and empower young people to achieve excellence;
- an absolute commitment to achieving the very highest of standards.
The application form and supporting documentation are available in the ‘Vacancies’ section of the school website as well as other recruitment platforms. Completed application forms should be emailed to email@example.com marked for the attention of Mrs Natalie Fitzpatrick, PA to the Headteacher. Please note we do not accept CV’s. This email address should also be used to submit any queries regarding the role.
Closing date: 9am Tuesday 13th July 2021