Required for September 2019 or as soon as possible afterwards.
Headteacher (£81515 – £100568)
We are seeking to appoint an ambitious and experienced person to lead our Outstanding school in its next stage of development. We are proud of our inclusive provision, our broad and balanced curriculum and our commitment to supporting all students whatever their needs and aspirations. We are an oversubscribed school consistently achieving very good/excellent outcomes.
We require a leader who:
- Has excellent interpersonal and management skills.
- Can enhance our current very good working relationships with staff, students, governors, families and school partners.
- Can demonstrate strong strategic leadership and effective change management.
- Well motivated, enthusiastic students and an experienced and committed staff team.
- Knowledgeable and competent governors.
- A supportive network of local schools and Local Authority Services.
Please see the application pack for further details.
Visits to the school are welcome on either Wednesday 1st May 2019 at 11am or Tuesday 7th May 2019 at 11am.
Please contact Grace Stephens at the school to arrange a visit. Tel 0161 432 7727
Applications must be completed on the application form provided and submitted electronically to:
Closing date: 9:00am Monday 13th May 2019
Shortlisting: Wednesday 15th May 2019
Interviews: Tuesday 21st and Wednesday 22nd May 2019
Priestnall School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant’s appointment will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks including DBS.