Start date to be confirmed
- Learning Support Assistants – term time only, temporary posts
APT&C Scale 3 £18,795 to £19,171 pro rata depending on hours
Priestnall School is a popular, over-subscribed 11-16 school situated in the pleasant residential area of Heaton Mersey, Stockport. Our community benefits from wonderful students and a hard-working and committed staff.
We are currently seeking to appoint Learning Support Assistants to join our school. The position offers a unique opportunity to join a highly successful and inclusive school as part of a well-regarded team of staff supporting and including students with complex and varied needs in all aspects of school life. The successful candidates will have the opportunity to make a major contribution towards our continued high achievement.
We are seeking enthusiastic and hard-working colleagues who have:
- a dynamic and flexible approach with excellent interpersonal skills;
- the learner at the centre of their vision;
- the ability to communicate effectively with all our stakeholders;
- the ability to inspire, challenge, motivate and empower young people to achieve excellence;
- an absolute commitment to achieving the very highest of standards.
The application form and supporting documentation are available in the ‘Vacancies’ section of the school website as well as other recruitment platforms. Completed application forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org marked for the attention of Mrs Natalie Fitzpatrick, PA to the Headteacher. This email address should also be used to submit any queries regarding the role.
Closing date: 9am on Thursday 2nd July 2020
Interviews are scheduled for Monday 6th and Tuesday 7th July 2020
The school is committed to the safeguarding of young people and candidates will be expected to adhere to these expectations. Please see our safeguarding statement (included in the application pack) and the Safeguarding Policy on our website for further details.