Start Date: ASAP
• Learning Support Assistants (30 hours per week, Term Time only, permanent)
• Hours of work: 08:30 to 15:15, Monday to Friday
• Scale 3 £19,312 – £19,698 (£13,333 – £13,600 actual salary)
Priestnall School is a popular, over-subscribed 11-16 school situated in the pleasant residential area of Heaton Mersey, Stockport. Our community benefits from wonderful students and a hardworking and committed staff.
We are currently seeking to appoint Learning Support Assistants to join our successful school. The position offers a unique opportunity to join a highly successful and inclusive school as part of a well-regarded team of staff supporting and including students with complex and varied needs in all aspects of school life. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to make a major contribution towards our continued high achievement.
We are seeking well-qualified colleagues who have:
• a dynamic and flexible approach with excellent interpersonal skills;
• the learner at the centre of their vision;
• the ability to communicate effectively with all our stakeholders;
• the ability to inspire, challenge, motivate and empower young people to achieve excellence;
• an absolute commitment to achieving the very highest of standards.
The application form and supporting documentation, including a letter from the Headteacher, are available in the ‘Vacancies’ section of the school website as well as other recruitment platforms. Completed application forms should be emailed to email@example.com marked for the attention of Mr Craig Burns, Headteacher. Please note we do not accept CV’s.
Closing date: 9am on Monday 6th December 2021
Interview date: Date to be confirmed