Required to start as soon as possible in to the Autumn term, depending on the availability of the successful candidate.
Teacher of French (part time 0.2, permanent)
Priestnall School is a popular, over-subscribed 11-16 school situated in the pleasant residential area of Heaton Mersey, Stockport. Our community benefits from wonderful students and a hardworking and committed
We are currently seeking to appoint a Teacher of French, (part time, permanent contract) to join our Outstanding School. The position offers a unique opportunity to make a major contribution towards our
continued high achievement. Our French subject area delivers a vibrant and engaging curriculum at both Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4. This EBacc subject has achieved consistently excellent examination
results in terms of both attainment and progress for many years.
We are seeking a well-qualified colleague who has:
- A dynamic, innovative and creative approach with excellent interpersonal skills;
- The learner at the centre of their vision;
- Excellent classroom practice;
- The ability to inspire, challenge, motivate and empower young people to achieve excellence;
- An absolute commitment to achieving the very highest of standards.
An application form and further details can be found on the website containing this advert. Alternatively, please email Mrs Natalie Fitzpatrick, PA to the Headteacher to request this information.
Closing date: noon on Friday 14th September 2018
Interviews are scheduled for the week beginning: Monday 17th September 2018