Are you interested in getting involved?
Parental Forum is where Parents can have a voice within Priestnall School. This is not a fundraising body but a ‘think tank’.
If you are interested email your name, contact number and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org Miss Jackie Evans, Assistant Headteacher will be in touch.
Parental Forum Actions:
- Amendments to Parents’ Evenings.
- Review and monitoring of homework for students.
- Intervention strategies discussed.
- Improvement to Parental engagement.
- Reviews on policies to make them parent friendly.
- Information on setting procedures.
- Feedback on Parental and Student surveys.
- Talks from key members of staff.
- Parent views on website and ease of use leading to amendments and additions.
- Feedback from parents about Year 6 Day and Evening.
- Primary links and ways to improve.
- Review of Deep Learning Activities Week and ways to improve.
- Parental views on ParentPay.
- Parental views on email.