163 responses to our Parental Ofsted survey carried out again in November 2015.
Positives from parents/carers who responded:
- 96% of parents said their child felt safe
- 94% of parents thought that their child was making good progress
- 96% of parents felt that their child was well looked after
- 97% of parents felt that their child was taught well
- 95% felt that students were well behaved
- 97% felt that the school was well led and managed
If a parent/carer gave any negative responses every attempt will be made to address these issues. Individual follow up will be made where the parent/carer has left contact details. If the survey was completed anonymously parents/carers are encouraged to contact Miss Jackie Evans, Assistant Headteacher, to discuss any issues.
If you would like any further information please contact Miss Jackie Evans, Assistant Headteacher.