The Resources Committee meets twice a term.
Its responsibilities are:
- Fulfil financial management responsibilities of the Governing Body in accordance with its remit and delegated responsibility.
- Ensure the Governing Body is kept fully informed about the financial issues and any action or decisions taken.
- Provide summary reports for the Governing Body on all matters within its remit.
- Draw up budget for approval by the Governing Body (unless delegated).
- Comply with the ‘School Financial Value Standard’ requirements.
- Explore different expenditure options and bids where necessary.
- Forecast likely future pupil numbers on role and income levels.
- Monitor budget income and expenditure.
- Ensure accounts are properly finalised.
- Review final outturn.
- Evaluate effectiveness of decisions.
- Administer the school’s voluntary funds.
- Agreeing revised staffing structures.
- Monitoring staffing issues and vacancies.
- Agreeing human resources policies.
- Overseeing implementation of pay committee decisions.
Lucy Crompton (Chair)
John Cregg (Headteacher)
Rob Jones (Deputy Headteacher)
Paula Thomas (School Business Manager)
Grace Stephens (Clerk)
Detail of Resources Committee Attendance is shown here