The Resources Committee meets twice a term.
Its responsibilities are:
- Fulfil financial management responsibilities of the Governing Body in accordance with its remit and delegated responsibility.
- Ensure the Governing Body is kept fully informed about the financial issues and any action or decisions taken.
- Provide summary reports for the Governing Body on all matters within its remit.
- Draw up budget for approval by the Governing Body (unless delegated).
- Comply with the ‘School Financial Value Standard’ requirements.
- Explore different expenditure options and bids where necessary.
- Forecast likely future pupil numbers on role and income levels.
- Monitor budget income and expenditure.
- Ensure accounts are properly finalised.
- Review final outturn.
- Evaluate effectiveness of decisions.
- Administer the school’s voluntary funds.
- Agreeing revised staffing structures.
- Monitoring staffing issues and vacancies.
- Agreeing human resources policies.
- Overseeing implementation of pay committee decisions.
Detail of Resources Committee Attendance is shown here