Required from 11th January 2021:
- School Business Manager (37 hours per week, Full-time, Permanent)
- M3 (£43,857 to £50,130)
Priestnall School is a popular, over-subscribed 11-16 school situated in the pleasant residential area of Heaton Mersey, Stockport. Our community benefits from wonderful students and a hardworking and committed staff.
We are currently seeking to appoint a School Business Manager to join our successful School. The position offers a unique opportunity to join a highly successful and inclusive school as part of a
well-regarded team of staff supporting and including students with complex and varied needs in all aspects of school life. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to make a major
contribution to the development of our school.
We are seeking a well-qualified colleague who has:
- experience of financial management;
- a dynamic, innovative and creative approach with excellent interpersonal skills;
- a clear understanding of Human Resources procedures and Health & Safety requirements;
- the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of audiences;
- an absolute commitment to achieving the very highest of standards.
The application form and supporting documentation are available in the ‘Vacancies’ section of the school website as well as other recruitment platforms. Completed application forms should be
emailed to email@example.com marked for the attention of Mrs Natalie Fitzpatrick, PA to the Headteacher. Please note we do not accept CV’s. This email address should
also be used to submit any queries regarding the role.
Closing date: 9am Monday 7th December 2020
Shortlisting: Tuesday 8th December 2020
Interviews: Wednesday 16th December 2020