Required for after October half term 2018:
• Teacher of Science (Full-time, maternity cover) Experience teaching GCSE Biology
Priestnall School is a popular, over-subscribed 11-16 school situated in the pleasant residential area of Heaton Mersey, Stockport. Our community benefits from wonderful students and a hardworking and committed staff.
We are currently seeking to appoint a Teacher of Science with experience of teaching GCSE Biology, (full-time, maternity cover) to join our Outstanding School. The position offers a unique opportunity to make a major contribution towards our continued high achievement. Our Science subject area delivers a vibrant and engaging curriculum at both Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4. This core subject achieves excellent examination results on a consistent basis across a range of qualification pathways including Separate Sciences and Combined Sciences.
We are seeking a well-qualified colleague who has:
• A dynamic, innovative and creative approach with excellent interpersonal skills;
• The learner at the centre of their vision;
• Excellent classroom practice;
• The ability to inspire, challenge, motivate and empower young people to achieve excellence;
• An absolute commitment to achieving the very highest of standards.
An application form and further details can be found on the website containing this advert. Alternatively, please email Mrs Natalie Fitzpatrick, PA to the Headteacher on the e-mail address given above to request this information.
Closing date: Monday 24th September 2018 at noon.
Interviews are scheduled for the week beginning Monday 1st October 2018.