- Science Technician (20 hours per week, Term time only, Permanent)
- Monday – Friday, 10am – 2pm
- Scale 3 £19,312 – £19,698 (£8,889 – £9,066 actual salary)
Priestnall School is a popular, over-subscribed 11-16 school situated in the pleasant residential area of Heaton Mersey, Stockport. Our community benefits from wonderful students and a hardworking and committed staff.
We are currently seeking to appoint a Science Technician to join our successful School. The position offers a unique opportunity to join a highly successful and inclusive school as part of a well-regarded team of staff supporting and including students with complex and varied needs in all aspects of school life. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to make a major contribution to the development of our school.
We are seeking a well-qualified colleague who has:
- a dynamic and flexible approach with excellent interpersonal skills;
- the learner at the centre of their vision;
- the ability to communicate effectively with all our stakeholders;
- the ability to inspire, challenge, motivate and empower young people to achieve excellence;
- an absolute commitment to achieving the very highest of standards.
The application form and supporting documentation are available in the ‘Vacancies’ section of the school website as well as other recruitment platforms. Completed application forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org marked for the attention of Mrs Natalie Fitzpatrick, PA to the Headteacher. Please note we do not accept CV’s. Please be aware that we close for summer on Wednesday 21st July and re-open on Wednesday 1st September 2021 (Inset Day) therefore this email address will be unmonitored during this time. All queries will be answered as soon as possible on our return.
Closing date: 9am Tuesday 7th September 2021
Interviews: September 2021, date to be confirmed