Science Technician (20 hours per week, Term time only, Permanent)
• Monday – Friday, 10am – 2pm
• Scale 3 £19,312 – £19,698 (£8,889 – £9,066 actual salary)
Priestnall School is a popular, over-subscribed 11-16 school situated in the pleasant residential area of Heaton Mersey, Stockport. Our community benefits from wonderful students and a hardworking and committed staff.
We are currently seeking to appoint a Science Technician to join our successful School. The position offers a unique opportunity to join a highly successful and inclusive school as part of a well-regarded team of staff supporting and including students with complex and varied needs in all aspects of school life. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to make a major contribution to the development of our school.
We are seeking a colleague who has:
• a dynamic and flexible approach with excellent interpersonal skills;
• the learner at the centre of their vision;
• the ability to communicate effectively with others;
• an absolute commitment to achieving the very highest of standards.
The application form and supporting documentation are available in the ‘Vacancies’ section of the school website as well as other recruitment platforms. Completed application forms should be emailed to email@example.com marked for the attention of Mr Craig Burns, Headteacher.
Closing date: 9am Monday 10th January 2022
Interviews: January 2022, date to be confirmed