Teacher of Chemistry
Telephone: 0161 432 7727 Fax: 0161 442 7605
NOR: 1270 (11-16)
Required for September 2019:
- Teacher of Chemistry (Part-time 0.4 FTE; Permanent)
Priestnall School is a popular, over-subscribed 11-16 school situated in the pleasant residential area of Heaton Mersey, Stockport. Our community benefits from wonderful students and a hardworking and committed staff.
We are currently seeking to appoint a Teacher of Chemistry, (Part-time 0.4 FTE; Permanent) to join our Outstanding School. The position offers a unique opportunity to make a major contribution towards our continued high achievement. Our Science subject area delivers a vibrant and engaging curriculum at both Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4. This core subject has achieved consistently excellent examination results in terms of both attainment and progress for many years.
We are seeking a well-qualified colleague who has:
- A dynamic, innovative and creative approach with excellent interpersonal skills;
- The learner at the centre of their vision;
- Excellent classroom practice;
- The ability to inspire, challenge, motivate and empower young people to achieve excellence;
- An absolute commitment to achieving the very highest of standards.
An application form and further details can be found on the website containing this advert. Alternatively, please email Mrs Natalie Fitzpatrick, PA to the Headteacher on the e-mail address given above to request this information.
Closing date: Monday 13th May 2019 at 12.00 p.m.
Interviews are scheduled for the week beginning: Monday 20th May 2019.