Required 1st September 2021:
• Teacher of English with the ability to teach a Humanities subject at Key Stage 3 (full-time, fixed term until 31st August 2022)
Priestnall School is a popular, over-subscribed 11-16 school situated in the pleasant residential area of Heaton Mersey, Stockport. Our community benefits from wonderful students and a hardworking and committed staff.
We are currently seeking to appoint a Teacher of English, with the ability to teach a Humanities subject at KS3 (full-time, temporary) to join our successful School. The position offers a unique opportunity to make a major contribution towards our continued high achievement. Our English and Humanities subject areas deliver a vibrant and engaging curriculum at both Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4. These popular and valued subjects achieve good examination results on a consistent basis across a range of subject areas and Key Stage 4 qualifications.
We are seeking a well-qualified colleague who has:
• a dynamic, innovative and creative approach with excellent interpersonal skills;
• the learner at the centre of their vision;
• excellent classroom practice;
• the ability to inspire, challenge, motivate and empower young people to achieve excellence;
• an absolute commitment to achieving the very highest of standards.
The application form and supporting documentation are available in the ‘Vacancies’ section of the school website as well as other recruitment platforms. Completed application forms should be emailed to email@example.com, marked for the attention of Mrs Natalie Fitzpatrick, PA to the Headteacher. This email address should also be used to submit any queries regarding the role.
Closing date: 9am Monday 7th June 2021
Interviews to be confirmed